Welcome to our NEW site!
We are approaching the New Year, and what better way to kick it off than launching a brand new website for ALL to enjoy! It has been a long process in the making, but we hope you find it informational, interactive, and easily navigable.
Here are some FAQ’s to help you navigate the site:
- I want to buy tickets?
- GREAT! You will see multiple “Buy Tickets” buttons throughout the site. The most accessible one is on the Homepage in the upper right-hand corner.
- I want more information on upcoming shows?
- For a full list of the current season, click on “Plays & Events” in the Homepage Menu and select “Current Season”. Also, the images sliding across the Homepage will often link to information about the shows.
- It’s my first time at GableStage, what do I need to know?
- Click on “Plan Your Visit” in the Menu on the Homepage. This area contains all of the general information you should need to know in order to have a pleasant trip to GableStage.
- What is the run-time for a show and is there an intermission?
- Very important! This information can be found by clicking on “Plays & Events” in the Homepage Menu and selecting “Current Season”. Each play will have an approximate run-time (usually 90 minutes with no intermission).
- What time does the show start?
- Show times can be found by clicking on “Plays & Events” in the Homepage Menu and selecting “Tickets” or “Event Calendar”.
- Where do I find more information on subscribing?
- Subscribers are very important members of our audience! Thank you for your interest! Click on “Plays & Events” in the Homepage Menu and select “Subscriptions”. This should give you all of the information you should need.
- How do I donate to GableStage?
- Oh we count the ways! Click on “Support” in the Homepage Menu and select “Ways to Give” which will explain the multiple methods of giving to GableStage OR simply select “Donate Online” which will take you to a secure checkout to enter your donation.
We hope you enjoy the improvements! If you notice any errors or if you see any areas that we could make an improvement, please feel free to comment on this post. OR if you just want to give us a pat on the back for the improvement, we will accept those comments as well!Share