Your support of GableStage:
- Covers a large portion of our programming and operations costs each season.
- Ensures that thousands of Miami-Dade County students experience live theatre free-of-charge each year—many of them for the first time.
- Keeps student tickets low-cost and affordable.
GableStage is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is deductible to the full extent of the law. EIN 59-1972774.
Ways to Give
You can donate to GableStage via
1. Online: Click here to give today
2. By Phone: Call our Box Office at 305.445.1119 to make a gift over the phone.
3. In the Mail: Send checks or credit card information to: GableStage – 1200 Anastasia Ave Suite 230 – Coral Gables, FL 33134
Types of Gifts
Make a Tribute Gift
Honor the memory of a friend or family member or mark a milestone birthday, holiday, anniversary, or life achievement with a memorial or tribute gift to GableStage.
Your generosity will be recognized in our performance program & those you honor will receive notification from GableStage. Make a tribute gift today, or call 305.445.1119.
Gifts of Stock
An account has been established with Coastal Wealth: a member of the MassMutual Financial Group.
Please contact Corleen Iannazzi, GableStage Business Manager at email@example.com for instructions on how to donate.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Double Your Donation! Many corporations match their employees’ donations which can sometimes double the impact of your gift.
To initiate the process, follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Contact your employee benefits of Human Resources office
2. Complete the employee section of any required form
3. Send it our way and we will take care of the rest
There are many ways to help. Theatrical productions require resources that you might have available. Check our “Wish List.” Remeber that in-kind donations are tax-deductible.
Shop and Give
Amazon donates 0.5% of every purchase made through our Amazon Smile account. Get started by using the banner below!