- Tickets may be purchased online, by phone, or in person.
- The Box Office accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Cash and checks may be used to purchase tickets at the window only.
Ticket Prices (19-20 Season)
*Additional processing and handling fee of $5.00 per ticket is applied to individual ticket purchases.
No refunds on single ticket purchases. Exchanges are available up to 48 hours in advance for the same show they were purchased and a $5 per ticket exchange fee will be applied. If there is an increase in ticket price, the difference will be applied. No refunds are given if the ticket is being exchanged for a lesser ticket price.
Subscribers incur no fees and have 24 hours prior to the performance to notify the GableStage Box Office or the reserved tickets will be counted as used.
If tickets cannot be exchanged for a different show date, a tax-deductible donation receipt may be issued for the value of the tickets.
If you have any further questions concerning ticket policies,
please contact the GableStage Box Office at 305.445.1119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groups of 10+ receive exclusive savings for GableStage performances. By gathering your friends, family, coworkers, and employees, not only will you save on the cost per ticket, but also have the thrill of being the first to experience the bold productions at GableStage. To begin a group reservation fill out the 2019 -2020 GROUP TICKETS REQUEST FORM and we will contact you with the best available rates.
Group Ticket Policies and Benefits
- Discount– Groups of 10+ save up to 20% off the single ticket price for main season shows and only pay a one-time handling fee of $5 for the entire group.
- Free Ticket– If you have a group of 15 or more, we will give the group organizer a free ticket for all their hard work!
- Deposit– GableStage require a 50% non-refundable deposit in order to hold your seats
- Extended Payment Due Date– while we encourage groups to pay early, final payment and headcount are due one week prior to your chosen performance.
- Convenience– Tickets are available for pick-up one hour prior to the performance at the GableStage Box Office.
Once a group size and date have been determined, a contract will be sent to the group organizer detailing the reservation. A deposit amounting to the cost of 50% of the total tickets reserved is required to hold the seats. A final head-count and full payment should be received no later than one week prior to the performance. Any groups reserving within two weeks of the date of performance will be required to issue full payment at the time of reservation.
*Group tickets are NOT available for Saturday night or Sunday matinee performances