STREAMING: This is What You Need to Know
- Those interested in streaming should purchase a ticket here to whichever performance date/time you would like to stream. (Streaming becomes available the second Friday after opening)
- When you get to the seat selection screen, select a STREAMING seat.
- All ticket holders for performances which include the streaming option will receive an email one to two hours before the show with a link to access the pre-recorded stream from STELLARTIX.
- There is no additional cost for the streaming if you are a subscriber. Individual streaming tickets for non-subscribers cost $27.
- The streaming will begin at the same time as the Live show (2PM, 7PM, or 8PM). It will NOT be on demand.
- If you have seats for the opening week of a production and are unable to attend (or would prefer to watch the stream), please contact the Box Office as soon as possible to change your seat to a performance with streaming available. We will be unable to process these requests if less than 24hrs in advance of original performance.
For more information, you can contact the GableStage Box Office at 305.445.1119 or email us at email@example.com.