Individual tickets for all shows are on sale
Box Office 305-445-1119
From 12 – 5 p.m.
Masks are strongly encouraged, but not required.
Purchasing Individual Tickets
Tickets may be purchased online, by phone, or in person.
The Box Office accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
Cash and checks may be used to purchase tickets at the Box-Office window only.
Day / Time
|Wednesday 2 p.m.||$40||$35|
|Wednesday 7 p.m.||$40||$35|
|Thursday 8 p.m.||$50||$45|
|Friday 8 p.m.||$55||$50|
|Saturday 2 p.m. (last weekend only)||$60||$55|
|Saturday 8 p.m.||$65||$60|
|Sunday 2 p.m.||$65||$60|
*Additional processing fee of $5 and a COVID Cleaning fee of $5 per ticket are applied to individual ticket purchases.
BRING YOUR GROUP!
Groups of 10 or more receive $8 off each ticket for all Wednesday and Thursday performances. Contact the Box Office to learn more at 305.445.1119.
Bring your friends! Subscribers receive $5 off all additional ticket purchases with no processing fees. Subscribe today!
BILTMORE HOTEL MEMBERS
Biltmore Members enjoy special discounts on GableStage theatre productions. Buy one get one free on shows on Wednesdays at 2:00 & 7:00 pm and on closing weekend’s Saturday matinee, at 2 p.m. If you can’t make it these days, enjoy any other performance and receive $5 off each ticket with no processing fees. Contact the Box Office at 305.445.1119. Biltmore Member ID needed for pick up.
ARTISTS & STUDENTS
Students, AEA, SDC or USA members are invited to attend any Wednesday or Thursday performance for $15. Book online using the code GABLES15 or contact the Box Office at 305.445.1119. Valid School/Union ID needed for pick up.
BLUE STAR FAMILIES
Military service active members, veterans and families receive $5 off each ticket for any performance. Book online using the code GABLESBLUE or contact the Box Office at 305.445.1119. Valid military ID needed for pick up.
RUSH TICKETS – STUDENTS
45 minutes prior to performance times, students of all ages may fill any unsold seat, free-of-charge. Student ID required.
RUSH TICKETS – BILTMORE STAFF
45 minutes prior to performance times, Biltmore staff may fill any unsold seat free-of-charge. Biltmore Hotel Staff ID required.
COMING IN-PERSON: This is what you need to know
- Masks are strongly encouraged, but not required.
- We are happy to note that GableStage has taken additional precautions by partnering with the Biltmore Hotel to update our filtration system and install Ultraviolet lights to sanitize and extinguish airborne pathogens circulating within the theatre. We are also performing heavy-duty cleaning on the stage and backstage, and we will maintain stringent cleaning protocols throughout the season.
You can also contact the GableStage Box Office at 305.445.1119 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREAMING: This is what you need to know
- Those interested in streaming should purchase a ticket here to whichever performance date/time you would like to stream. (Streaming becomes available the second Friday after opening)
- When you get to the seat selection screen, select a STREAMING seat.
- All ticket holders for performances which include the streaming option can opt to exchange their physical ticket for an online stream.
- There is no additional cost for the streaming if you are a subscriber. Individual streaming tickets for non-subscribers cost $27.
- The streaming will begin at the same time as the show. It will not be on demand.
- If you have seats for the opening week of a production and are unable to attend (or would prefer to watch the stream), please contact the Box Office as soon as possible to change your seat to a performance with streaming available. We will be unable to process these requests if less than 24hrs in advance of original performance.