Individual tickets for all 23-24 productions are on sale now!
Purchasing Individual Tickets
Tickets may be purchased online, by phone, or in person.
The Box Office accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
Cash and checks may be used to purchase tickets at the Box-Office window only.
Day / Time
|Wednesday 2 p.m.||$40||$35|
|Wednesday 7 p.m.||$40||$35|
|Thursday 8 p.m.||$50||$45|
|Preview Friday 8 p.m.||$50||$45|
|Friday 8 p.m.||$60||$55|
|Saturday 2 p.m. (last weekend only)||$60||$55|
|Saturday 8 p.m.||$65||$60|
|Sunday 2 p.m.||$65||$60|
*Additional processing fee of $10 applied to individual ticket purchases.
BRING YOUR GROUP!
Groups of 10 or more receive $8 off each ticket, a complimentary ticket for the group organizer, and one flat $10 fee to process the entire group order! For more information regarding group tickets contact our group sales coordinator @ CommunityEngagement@gablestage.org
Bring your friends! Subscribers receive $5 off all additional ticket purchases with no processing fees. Subscribe today!
BILTMORE HOTEL MEMBERS
Biltmore Members can enjoy any performance and receive $5 off each ticket with no processing fees. Contact the Box Office at 305.445.1119. Biltmore Member ID needed for pick up.
Students are invited to attend any Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday performance for $15 (+ processing fee). Book online using the code GABLES15 or contact the Box Office at 305.445.1119.
Valid School ID needed for pick up.
All artists are welcome to any Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday performance for $15 (+ processing fee), or half off normal ticket prices on Saturdays & Sundays (+processing fees). contact the Box Office at 305.445.1119.
Valid Union ID needed for pick up
BLUE STAR FAMILIES
Military service active members, veterans and families receive $10 off each ticket for any performance. Book online using the code GABLESBLUE or contact the Box Office at 305.445.1119. Valid military ID needed for pick up.
RUSH TICKETS – STUDENTS
45 minutes prior to performance times, students of all ages may fill any unsold seat, free-of-charge. Student ID required.
RUSH TICKETS – BILTMORE STAFF
45 minutes prior to performance times, Biltmore staff may fill any unsold seat free-of-charge. Biltmore Hotel Staff ID required
- Streaming may not be available for all productions.
- Those interested in streaming should purchase a ticket here to whichever performance date/time you would like to stream. (Streaming becomes available the first Friday after opening weekend)
- When you get to the seat selection screen, select a STREAMING seat (Dark Blue Seats at the top of the seating chart).
- All ticket holders for performances which include the streaming option can opt to exchange their physical ticket for an online stream by giving us at least a 24 hour notice prior to the performance.
- There is no additional cost for the streaming if you are a subscriber. Individual streaming tickets for non-subscribers cost $30.
- The streaming will begin at the same time as the show. It will not be on demand.
- If you have seats for the opening week of a production and are unable to attend (or would prefer to watch the stream), please contact the Box Office as soon as possible to change your seat to a performance with streaming available. We will be unable to process these requests if less than 24hrs in advance of original performance.